CaringHands LLC is an assisted living located in Bloomington, Minnesota. CaringHands provides an independent residential living to individuals with mental illness and functional limitations. Our mission is to provide a holistic environment that promotes individualized, compassionate care, and a supportive atmosphere for individuals with mental illness and functional limitations to help restore their independence.
Our core values are to respect each resident and provide an atmosphere that fosters dignity, collaboration, and empowers individuals in reaching their life goals.
Our vision is to provide culturally competent and holistic care that promotes patients’ overall health and strives to partner with patients and their families in reaching their optimal health while nurturing independence, personal growth, and dignity.
Services We Provide:
- Registered Nurse Services
- Medication Management
- Hands on assistance with transfers and mobility
- Providing stand-by assistance while performing daily activities
- Providing verbal or visual reminders to take regularly scheduled medications or perform regularly scheduled treatments and exercises
- Weekly mental health group therapy
- Services by a Dietician
- Housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and shopping
- Trained Unlicensed Personnel
- Transportation arrangements
Facility address: 2109 West 90th street Bloomington, MN 55431
We want you to call CaringHands today and schedule a tour at our unique home located in Bloomington, MN next to a bus line.
We accept clients under:
- Community access for Disability Inclusion (CADI) Waiver
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Brain Injury (BI) waiver
- Developmental Disabilities (DD) Waiver
- Medical Assistance (MA)
- Private Pay
- Social Security
- Housing Support [Previously called Group Residential Housing (GRH)]
We are a team of talented health care professionals who are dedicated in improving individual’s lives by providing exceptional care in an outstanding home-setting environment.